Direct Mode access to QB 2008 & later requires purchase of a separate license. See Plugin Pricing page for important information.
Windows Vista, 7 & 8 support information. (more...)
Pending Version: none
Current Version Highlights:
Update to Qxtender 3.0 for QB 2013 and Enterprise 13.0 support.
Version 2.00 updated form printing to new specifications mandated by the EDD and is a required upgrade. Do not use prior versions to file reports after April 1, 2008.
Current Version: 2.11 (released Mar 15, 2013)
Current Version Status:
- Print Format: Up to date.
- Data Handling: Up to date.
Qxtender Data Modes Supported:
- QB Integrated Application Mode
(QB 2006-2013 Pro, Premier / Enterprise 6.0-13.0)
(best for QB 2006-2013)
- QB Application Controller Mode
(no support planned - use QB Integrated App Mode)
- Export Mode
(QB 2006-2013 Pro, Premier / Enterprise 2.0-13.0)
(Use this to avoid Direct Mode license
for QB 2008 & later.)
- Manual Data Entry Mode
(No data is imported. Key-in data required to produce report.)
- QuickBooks Data Requirement: This Plugin has the option to import data from either a QuickBooks® data file or specific files exported from QB.
- Usable Without QB Data: Yes. All data can be input manually or imported from other formats.